1.他拒绝了我。
He turned me down.

2. 别对他需要那样高/别对他那样苛刻。
Just go easy on him.

3.他们之间有问题。
Something is up between them.

4.自那将来,她开始疏远我。
After that, she began to distance herself from me.

5.她在躲着我。
She's trying to dodge me.

6.没人能防止首次约会的紧张。
No one can escape the first date jitters.

7.她婆婆挑起她与老公间的不和。
Her mother-in-law drove a wedge between her and her husband.

8.不少情侣在工作中走到一块。
Many couples hook up at work.

9.我女友对用避孕药持保注意见。
My girlfriend has reservations about going on the birth control pill.

10.和Barney出去的每一个女性最后都感觉特别不舒服。
Every women who goes out with Barney winds up feeling extremely uncomfortable.

11.他对女性有强烈的占有欲。
He's really possessive about women.

12.有些时候,女性给出假电话号码,只不过想丢掉男性。
Sometimes women give out fake numbers just to brush guys off.

13.我这个楼层有一半的男孩在追她。
Half the guys on my floor are after her.

14.我对他没感觉。
I don't have the chemistry about him.

15.我很想了解你对我的感觉。
I'm dying to know what you think about me.

16.他们两个没办法再继续下去。
They can't carry on with one another any more.

17.我刚和交往了4年的女朋友分手。
I just split up with my girlfriend of four years.

18.当她主动把电话号码给你的时候,你本应该问她:“什么时间给你电话比较合适?”
When she volunteered her phone number, you should have asked her, "When's the best time to call you?"

19.他们已经起诉需要离婚。
They have filed for a divorce.

20.那不是大家婚姻失败是什么原因。
That is not the reason why our marriage fell apart.

21.收回你那些让人作呕的蹩脚的借口吧。
Save your vomitable lame excuses.

22.你碰到的大部分女生都不喜欢你。
Most of the girls you hit on don't like you.

23.他们首次见面的时候,好像就一见钟情。
They seemed to hit it off immediately, when they first met.

24.那不是大家婚姻失败是什么原因。
That is not the reason why our marriage fell apart.

25.目前,“速配”在青年中很时尚。
Today, speed matching is quite popular among young people.

26.我老公和我都非常忙,大家只有空闲草草完事。
My husband and I are so busy that we only have time for quickies.

27.他们是没办法继续的。
They can't be carrying on with one another.

28.那个棒球投手和她有段短暂恋爱。
The baseball pitcher had a brief affair with her